Article Scammers

Avoid Expensive Vet Bills. Insure your Pets Today!

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Took My Articles, But Finally I Got Paid

Bookmark and Share

Last year I started working off a public site that requires no deposit or advance payment to apply for jobs. The first job I worked was great, I was a little worried, but after a week or so, Jessica paid me. I was thankful for that. I had another chance to write for someone named Pixel. She requested 10 articles on pet friendly hotels. I sent the firt one for review and you guest it, she said it was great and keep going. Since it was a rush job, I stayed up to finish. A quick twenty dollars that I really needed.

She took the articles and ran. I continued to email her with no response. I have copyscape and continue to check for all my articles that are stolen. If I find them, I politely check the Whois on top of the website where I find my articles and contact the webmaster. I inform them the articles are mine and were stolen. I did this for a women from India, who told me my articles were bad and could not be used.

I contacted the webmaster informing them of the situation and they in turn, advised me that they had paid this paywel the money for the articles. I kindly requested that they remove the articles until I the author received payment. The next day I was paid through paypal. Paywel then sent me an IM asking why I did this? She stated she was out sick for two weeks and that is why I was not paid. Another made up story, since she was always on IM, and would not answer. She explained that now she lost the customer. I told her that maybe they would like me to write for them instead.

I did not mean to be snotty, but she was stealing something that belong to me. I was happy to be paid. About three weeks later, she asked me to write for her quickly, she was desperate. I of course, declined. Once was enough with her.

My point is, if you have articles stolen, they are still yours. Find them by doing a copyscape check and then contact the website owner. You might just get some respect from the website owner as well as your money.

  • Make Adwords Work For You
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



    << Home


     
    Free Counter
    Free Counter Web Page Rank Icon