Article Scammers

Avoid Expensive Vet Bills. Insure your Pets Today!

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Angela Ledcke Deleted

Bookmark and Share

I had the pleasure to have a conversation with someone from another site, www.bustedscammers.com and after this conversation, I deleted Angela's comments both under her name and the other names she was posting under in my comments section. I plan to do a full article on her tactics and how she attempted to use my blog for her own sadists pleasure. She is not welcome on my blog and I will not allow her to post her ludicrous posts defending herself. I have now seen her for what everyone has stated about her.

I did not leave the comments up to let her libel busted scammers as I believe they have the facts straight. She does need to find some form of help for her disorder that can only become more harmful to others if she does not cease what she does.

As for all these sites defending her. Deal with the woman once and see if you really know what you are talking about.

Labels: ,

  • Make Adwords Work For You
  • 2 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



    << Home


     
    Free Counter
    Free Counter Web Page Rank Icon