Article Scammers

Avoid Expensive Vet Bills. Insure your Pets Today!

Saturday, March 1, 2008

A Scammer and Trying to Take A Payment Back

Bookmark and Share

I will have all the goods for you tomorrow. He has file paypal action against me trying to take money back dating back to January because I do not conform to his stealing practices.

Come Back tomorrow everyone. I am going to be a on a roll. Yahoo talks and everything. See what type of article scammer this is.

Labels: ,

  • Make Adwords Work For You
  • 10 Comments:

    • What do you expect when you write for peanuts? (To me $10 an article is peeanuts.) It seems you have spent a lot of time and energy posting on WAHM, telling us about this "front page story" for almost a week and in the end the story wasn't very interesting. I thought you would name names and expose a company that was scamming writers but you just had a bad experience with one sleazy person. If you had revealed his name at least other writers would know not to work for him. You seemed to have wasted a lot of time trying to collect $62. I know it is frustrating but move on. Maybe a better use of your time and energy would be trying to find clients that will pay you the $500 that Thomas got for your articles. I am certain that my comments will not be posted because I am not very supportive, but I wanted you to know my opinion anyway especaiily since I waited a week to read this "front ;age story."

      By Anonymous Anonymous, At March 2, 2008 at 10:20 AM  

    • Of course I will post it. You are entilted to your opinion. The principle is not the money only, it is theft and everything he is doing becasue he does not want to pay.

      Writers will know him if they encounter him. People need to get the word out about people that have done this in the past and can do it to someone else.

      I do not feel I work for peanuts. I do not need to mkae the high end dollar to see my accomplishments. I look forward to my work and do not expect anything to be given to me that I do have coming to me.

      Taking someones articles no matter how much it is, is still worth telling people about so it does not happen to them.

      I don't think you would appreciate it happening to you. Wouldn't you want to warn people so they would not go through the same thing? I care so I do.

      By Blogger Blondie Writes - Pamela, At March 2, 2008 at 10:34 AM  

    • Isn't it possible that this guy posts his job offers at other places besides DP? That is why the name of the culprit would be helpful to prevent other writers from falling into his trap. You say you are tying to warn people, but how can we protect ourselves without a name?

      You had a very bad experience that you wanted everyone to know about which is fine. If you had just vented or complained (as others have done on WAHM) I would have been more sympathetic. Instead you gave the impression that you would be exposing a scammer in a front page news story but in the end it wasn't news at all. It is your personal experiences with the most interesting fact- the name of the scammer- left out.

      I hope things work out for you but I have spent far too much of my time waiting for a story that promised more than it delivered.

      By Anonymous Anonymous, At March 2, 2008 at 4:37 PM  

    • Pm me from wham and I will give it to you and tell you why his last name is not here yet.

      By Blogger Blondie Writes - Pamela, At March 2, 2008 at 5:11 PM  

    • Hi there
      We have had a similar experience and also have a blog to warn the public.
      http://scottdylanxclusivemedia.wordpress.com
      Is it OK to link your article to ours?
      Thanks
      Wideblue Creative

      By Anonymous Anonymous, At March 25, 2008 at 7:36 AM  

    • Would you mind us linking ours to you?

      http://wideblue.wordpress.com
      http://sabrinawatson.wordpress.com

      By Anonymous Anonymous, At May 13, 2008 at 7:21 PM  

    • This comment has been removed by the author.

      By Blogger Blondie Writes - Pamela, At May 13, 2008 at 7:32 PM  

    • That would be fine wideblue.

      Pam

      By Blogger Blondie Writes - Pamela, At May 13, 2008 at 7:34 PM  

    • Hi Blondie
      these blogs

      http://wideblue.wordpress.com
      http://sabrinawatson.wordpress.com

      have been set up by the person who defrauded us.
      One of them has been suspended, could you please remove the links.

      Many thanks in advance.
      Sabrina@ Wideblue

      By Blogger wideblue, At May 14, 2008 at 10:16 AM  

    • You will have to explain to me why these links need to be remove. I do not delete comments unless I have a reason. You can explain everything in the comment since I moderate anyway and nobody can see it until I approve it.

      Blondie

      By Blogger Blondie Writes - Pamela, At May 14, 2008 at 10:26 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



    << Home


     
    Free Counter
    Free Counter Web Page Rank Icon