Article Scammers

Avoid Expensive Vet Bills. Insure your Pets Today!

Monday, August 6, 2007

This Was Sent To Me From Asha

Bookmark and Share

Hi,

I've been scammed by one dude who is European based by the name of Daniel.

Now as far as my research goes, Daniel is an active member of Government in Europe yet he can't spare some change to pay me for a project that I spent nights and days trying to complete for him.

The project required that I gave brief descriptions of house plans for an architecture website. I had only completed six of these profiles and he couldn't pay. Maybe that should have been a sign for me but at the time, I ignored it.

The day I was awaiting to be paid $160 for the entire project, he stopped answering my emails. Therefore, I contacted the moderator/ owner of the website that I found him at (Michael Matthew Enterprises) and Michael had the nerve to tell me that he was not responsible for paying me and that writing is not for me because I don't have the patience that it takes to wait to be paid.

I was floored to say the least. After writing to Michael, he forwarded the mail to Daniel and Daniel said that he would pay. This was close to two and a half months ago and I am still not paid. Therefore, readers beware of Daniel, he lurks on Michael Matthew Enterprises job board.

Labels: ,

  • Make Adwords Work For You
  • 1 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



    << Home


     
    Free Counter
    Free Counter Web Page Rank Icon