Article Scammers

Avoid Expensive Vet Bills. Insure your Pets Today!

Thursday, August 9, 2007

I Received $10 From Ailen

Bookmark and Share

Well just a little update. I see that Online Jobs now has a scam site, I wonder where they got that idea. I hope everyone keeps checking here as I am not going to hold back. Just so everyone knows, Ailen paid me $10 and then asked me to work for him now. NO WAY. I am still out $20 for what he actually owed me.

Now, if you look on the job site, he is advertising for work needed under askleno. I saw his ad and his name. I hope that people read this before giving or taking work from him. I do not want to see anyone else have the problems I did. As far as Denise, I still have heard nothing.

Hope to here more stories from you all out there. I am putting together some more articles for everyone to read.

Labels:

  • Make Adwords Work For You
  • 5 Comments:

    • there are few job websites that is playing an important role to hunt jobs online. one of them is www.bayrozgar.com

      By Blogger slatch, At August 10, 2007 at 2:17 AM  

    • Thanks for the warning, I'll keep my eye out now.

      By Blogger Homemom3, At August 20, 2007 at 5:00 AM  

    • Hey, I just found your blog by researching askleno. I found an ad for writers by them and wanted to check them out. Thanks for posting this!

      Here's the ad I found.

      By Blogger A Daily Dose of Grace, At August 21, 2007 at 12:05 PM  

    • As for Denise and Amanda, they only ask for "test" work and will never contact you again for work. Even if they do contact you, they will ask for another test. Their reason? They would want to know if you were fit to write for that specific client. That's a lot of bull, considering that the first test assignment and even your sample articles are enough a proof to show them that you can write.

      One more thing, they will keep you in their mailing list, with them keeping this promise that they would have something for you very, very soon. It will never come. And if it did, expect that you would need to write another test article for that specific project.

      I think Denise Ravary and Amanda Miron (the former posing as the Editor and the latter, the Owner) are one and the same person. And if not, they are co-conspirators.

      Try to Google their names including "Wondemand" (their "pseudo" writing services). You'll find many complaints about him/her/them.

      By Anonymous Anonymous, At August 24, 2007 at 2:07 PM  

    • The other day I received a random PM on DP asking if I would write for him. Guess what he asked for? That's right. A test article....

      By Anonymous Anonymous, At March 13, 2008 at 4:37 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



    << Home


     
    Free Counter
    Free Counter Web Page Rank Icon