Article Scammers

Avoid Expensive Vet Bills. Insure your Pets Today!

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

You Think I Would Learn My Lesson

Bookmark and Share

Well it happened again. I wrote over thirty articles for someone I did some work for on RAC. He asked me to work offsite and save the high fee costs and I agreed. Well I did the articles and now he has very nicely forgot he has mail. After days of emailing him, I have now taken twenty of the articles and turned them into two batches of PLR articles that I sell on websitecontentplr.com. This will hopefuly allow me to make my money. I also posted a couple on AC.

I am a dedicated writer and am appalled at the nerve of these articles stealers. if I do not receive payment in a day or two, I will start posting all the articles somewhere immedialely so no one can use them as their own. I am so sick of being ripped off. It is no way to pay my bills. I work for a living by writing and these people just scam honest people out of money and product.

His name is Matt in the USA.

Labels: , ,

  • Make Adwords Work For You
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



    << Home


     
    Free Counter
    Free Counter Web Page Rank Icon